As we hit the mid week hump, The Print Affair are here to cheer you up. Grab a coffee and entertain yourself on your break by matching these famous fashion houses to the correct designers or founders. Can you also remember which European country these designers are from?
Pictures are from the designers’ Autumn Winter 2016/2017 shows from Vogue.
1. = F. Jean Paul Gaultier, who is French
2. = D. Domenico Dolce & Stefano Gabbana, who are Italian
3. = B. Dries Van Noten, who is Belgian
4. = E. Mary Katrantzou is Greek
5. = C. Cristóbal Balenciaga is Spanish
6. = A. Peter Pilotto was a slight trick – they are London based but owned by two designers. Pilotto is Austrian/Italian and his partner Christopher de Vos is Peruvian and Belgian.